Tuesday 17 May 2016

YesStyle.co.uk Haul

Hii,

I just received a package from YesStyle.co.uk yesterday and am super excited to try everything!

YesStyle is a Asian Fashion website which sells clothing and makeup.I ordered on the 2nd May and recieved my order by 16th May. Pretty fast considering delivery was predicted to be over 2 weeks over seas.


















I'd bought a new BB cream as my skin seems to be quite dry at the moment. The Korean BB Cream comes in a cute little baby face bottle and I think it got it for around £3. I also bought a pack of 5 strip lashes from Litfly for around £3. This is cheaper than the usual set I get from Diamond Lash aand super exicted for the arrival of my K Palette Water proof 1 day Tatoo eyeliner and 7 Days Tattoo Eyebrow by TONYMOLY.

Can't wait to try these out !

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment