Thursday 19 May 2016

Contouring my Schnozz and Face - Loreal Infalliable Sculpt & Seventeen Define and Conquer

Hiii

I bought Loreals Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette a while back to test out. The packaging says its a cream to powder finish which sounded pretty amazing. The palette retails for around £10 and has boasted many good reviews on several different websites. 

Unfortunately due to my pregnancy hormones; my skin has been extremely unpredictable and constantly bouncing between extremely oily and scaly dry. I did find that towards the end of the day my skin tends to lean towards the oily side so saying that; when I did use this contour kit, I found that it was making my skin even worse due to the texture being a cream consistency- which is why I bought the powder contour kit from Seventeen.

Seventeens Define & Conquer Contour Kit is a powder compact and retails for around £6 from Boots. Both contour kits come with a mirror within the compact.

I've found that the Loreal Contour kit has a nice subtle colour and doesn't come out too dark in colour. The cream consistency also enables layering for a more intense colour. The creamy texture also allows for easy blending.







The Seventeen contour kit is very easy to use for beginners. I did find it hard to use for my nose contouring, though as I didn't have the correct type of brush for it. So I used Loreal Infalliable Sculpt for my nose and the Seventeen palette for my cheeks and face.


Before and After contouring with both kits :)




Amy x




No comments:

Post a Comment