Sunday 15 May 2016

K Palette 1 day tattoo - Real Lasting Eyeliner Review

I bought this off eBay after reading good reviews on several asian cosmetic websites.
Unfortunately, the photo on eBay was different from the item description and I'd gone and bought it thinking it was the waterproof version. I have since bought the waterproof version and am currently awaiting delivery from yesstyle.com

The reviews on this liner were also good and the brand describes the liner to be long lasting hence the name "1 day tattoo" so I did a swatch and smudge test with it.
The prices for this liner range from £13 onwards on eBay.


This is a felt tip style eyeliner. As with most felt liners I've tried, this liner glides on easy and comes out highly pigmented on my upper lash line. I find these felt liners slightly trickier to apply to my lower lash line and I've noticed it doesn't come out as dark unless I go over it several times. 

Swatch before and after smudging-

 
The eyeliner has a nice consistency and doesn't crumble when smudged however, the colour does become lighter with smudging.


Rating:

Texture: 4/5 knocked off a point due to the felt drying out after a few uses. On the plus side; unlike other felt liners I have tried, this liner comes out highly pigmented.
Smudge Resistence: 4/5 Had to rub the liner several times before it started to budge and even when it did, it didn't crumble like other liners.

I like this liner for its smudge resistance, however, due to my eyes being very oily and watery at the moment; I can't make much use of this as i've noticed it runs very easily when come into contact with even the slightest of humidity. Hopefully the water proof version will be a success.

Thank you for reading

Amy x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment