Sunday 12 June 2016

Wet N Wild H2o Proof Liquid Liner Review, Smudge and Water Test

Hii,

Haven't posted in a while as i went into labour a few weeks ago! Really lucky to have had a short labour and birth of 6 hours with no complications and only on gas and air. My beautiful baby boy is healthy and i'm loving being a mummy. That aside; I haven't had much time to blog much but when my Wet n Wild H2O proof liner came through the post the other day; I did a quick smudge and water test.


Swatches and Tests
Smudge Test: The liner was very hard to smudge and took some tough scrubs before the colour budged.

Water Test: When submerged the liner stays with no discoloration. When rubbed, the lighter parts of the swatch line had smudged slightly but the darker part did not smudge under water at all. 


Application and Water Test
After being applied to my upper lid, i submerged my face under water and found similar results to the swatch test. The liner had only smudged slightly underneath after scrubbing pretty hard.

Results
Texture & Application: 4/5 the liquid texture has a nice glossy finish and glides on easy but the liner does take a while to completely dry.
Smudge Resistance: 5/5 Shown very good resistance to smudging and really took a hard scrubbing before discolouration and smudging. I was unable to remove the liner with water alone.  I had to use micellar make up remover and even then was still difficult to remove.
Water Resistance: 5/5 Really impressed with how well this liner withstood being rubbed in water. Definitely the best waterproof liner I've tried so far. 

I've actually been sitting on this post for about a while. Baby has been keeping me super busy. I have got other bits to post but will take some time :) 

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment