Sunday 19 June 2016

Boots Haul

Hii! 

First off Happy Fathers Day to all Daddys!

Weather's pretty grim in Warwickshire today and my skin has suddenly decided to go red and patchy on my eyelids and upper lip. So all I've wanted to do today is stay in bed have cuddles with baby.  Unfortunately we had to pop out to get some groceries so I thought I'd treat myself to a few bits from Boots!

I've been meaning to try these new CC creams that seem to have surfaced on the market. My skin is extremely sensitive and lately I've had little red flaky blotches on my face so I thought it'd be a good time to test out a Colour correcting cream. I've gone with Barry Ms Flawless CC Primer for £5.99.

Over the last few days i've been researching into lip plumpers. I came across a funny looking "tool" on eBay but having watched a few videos on Youtube I decided against using them as they seemed unsafe. Instead of using the lip plumping tool; i've gone with a short term lip plumping gloss. I did have my heart set on the Lip Plumper from Too Faced called Lip Injection mainly because I love Too Faced Make up but they didn't have any in the stores today so I have gone with a drug store dupe at a fraction of the price at £8. Usually retailed at £10 but currently on offer, woo!

I also bought the miniature version of Benefits They're Real Mascara for £9.95 as I've read a lot of good reviews for it. I don't tend to bother much with a good brand mascara anymore as I use falsies on a daily basis and only really use mascara on my bottom lashes. Nonetheless I do plan on giving this mascara a go on my lashes and am super excited to test it out!

Since having baby I haven't been doing my nails. Pre pregnancy I would always have new nails done. I have now snipped them all down and haven't been wearing any polishes on them for a while but when I get the chance I plan on using this Matte top coat from Barry M (£5.99).

My K Palette Brow Pen is starting to run dry and I'm dreading it as I absolutely love this product but it does take a few weeks to order and I'd like something a little more accessible so I thought I'd try Maybellines Brow Satin Pen for £5.99

and finally, after my skin flare up I did a quick search online and a lot of people have recommended using tea tree oil on red patchy skin so I thought i'd give this tea tree gel a go for £2.99.


Reviews of all items coming up! 

Hope you've all enjoyed fathers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment